Personalize your yoga journey & receive individual instruction to start your long-term relationship with yoga.
Private practice allows me to to be fully present with the student. All of my energy is devoted to creating a practice suited to your body, your needs, & your goals.
Thai Massage has been practiced in Thailand for over 2500 years. Founding father, Jivaka Komarbhacca, an Ayurvedic doctor and Yogi, treated Buddha as well as others.
Benefits of Thai Massage
Reduces muscle tension & spasms
• applied pressure techniques pinpoint areas of built up muscular tension
• great for sciatica, sore/stiff shoulders, tight hips & hamstrings and general stiffness
Increases mobility & flexibility
• yoga-style manipulation relates tension in the joints, adding mobility & increased range-of-motion
• muscles & tendons are lengthened
• balance & posture are improved
• great for athletes who want to experience maximum performance
Balances Energy & Promotes Relaxation/Stress Reduction
• works along the energy lines of the body to shift stagnant energy allowing for the more healthy flow of Qi (energy)
• quiets the mind
• enhances the body-mind connection through breath work
• boosts serotonin (happy hormones) & reduces cortisol (stress hormones)
• enhances fluid circulation & improves lymphatic flow by incorporating touch, muscular & skeletal manipulations & acupressure
• boosts immune function
• can treat sciatica, headaches, and neck pain
Thai Massage is done on a mat, fully clothed with no oils or lotions.